Thursday, May 23, 2013

CCEE1321, Let's Go Fishing

Shirley is this month's hostess and she wants to go fishing.  For my background, I used a set by Mark's Finest Papers, aHC, called "More Silhouettes"  My fish is from Stampscapes and is colored with Copics.

This card goes to a man I used to work for when I lived in Virginia.  That was back in 1998 or so and we still keep in touch!  He was the best boss I ever had!  He used to live to fish, but time has taken its toll and now he just dreams of it.  Here's to you, Dan!

Please join us fishing this week.  Add your card to the CCEE Blog and add CCEE1321 to your keywords on SCS.  Have fun....you don't even have to handle any worms!!!



9 comments:

StampOwl said...

Fun card!

Benzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benzi said...

Oops--a re-do I can't seem to type this morning..too early. :-)


Great card, Vicky! Your former boss is sure to love it. Good thing we didn't have to handle any worms while making these cards....eek. LOL

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This is wonderful.......I love your colors on that rainbow trout. How nice that you stay in touch!! Hugs.

Lois said...

I love the cattails -- and that's quite a fish!

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. I love this set and your friend will love it.

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
What a beautiful scene you've created - and a beautiful card! Your friend will love it!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Vicky...what a wonderful scene...sure to 'catch' one angler or another....fab masc. card