Thursday, May 16, 2013

CCEE1320, Let it all hang out or over




This is a "moving card".  I found the tutorial at:

Lily of the Valley

It is really quite easy and there is a video tutorial.

My image is by Whippersnapper.  The sentiments are all from Mark's Finest Papers, aHC.

I used Copics to color my images.

Shirley issued a challenge to make a card letting it all hang out or over.  As you can see, my turtle is "Hanging Over".  What a fun card to make!

Won't you join us and make a card that lets it hang out or over!  Please link your card to the CCEE Blog and be sure and add CCEE1320 to the SCS gallery.

Have a fun day!

9 comments:

StampOwl said...

Such a fun card Vicki, great take on the challenge

Lois said...

I agree with Frances -- a very fun card!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Vicky, this is such a fabulous card. I love the way it opens, and your sweet WS turtle, out of the box!! Great job, gf.

wannabcre8tive said...

This is such a cute card. I love the moving card and how you left the turtle to be the part that hung out.
Awesome job, Vicky.

Pat Garvin said...

awesome card. I'm going to check out that tutorial.

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
Oh, this is so very cute - and what an awesome fold. The image is adorable and colored wonderfully!

Joanne (jojot) said...

how fabulous, Vicky....I totally avoid unusual folds, but I just love to see what others do with them....great 'out of the box' image and well and 'moving' card.....cute image too...a winner all around

Benzi said...

I love this fun card, Vicky. It does look easy (though, I could probably make it hard). Ha
Your 'hanging over' turtle is so cute.

JD/ Jill said...

This card is really cute and adorable! Thanks so much for sharing the link for the tutorial, another one to put on my wish list to do...