Thursday, May 9, 2013

CCEE1319, CAS card with scraps

This week, Shirley says to make a CAS card with scraps.

About a month ago, I got a new Cricuit cartridge called "Creative Cards".  It's full of awesome images to make cards and I was playing around with it, so I have a folder full of scraps which I made too big or too small.  An embossing folder and my Cricuit scraps and my CAS card is done.

Won't you join us in this challenge...use up those scraps on a CAS card!  Please link back to the CCEE Blog and add CCEE1319 to your SCS card!  Have fun!  Have a great day!

9 comments:

StampOwl said...

Great use of scraps

Lois said...

Very nice, Vicky. I like that embossing folder.

Benzi said...

Very pretty. Yes, we did go in the same direction. :-) I need to get out my Cricut and use it. Your flowers are very pretty...folder, too.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

You have a cricut??? Lucky you. If I hadn't bought so much other stuff........ah, well. I love your blue and white card with those "scraps". The ef makes the perfect bg! Good goin' girl!

wannabcre8tive said...

So pretty, I love that embossing folder, that is cool. I also like how you were able to stamp on the vase.

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
How pretty and elegant! I love your EF and the die is awesome!!

renee said...

great use of scraps! love the color.

Sabrina said...

What a great card you came up with to use some of those scraps, Vicky! Now you can make a bunch more, because this looks wonderful, and the textured background adds a little extra oomph to it.

Joanne (jojot) said...

you 'almost' make me want to dust off my Cricut.....what a fab die cut....love it