Saturday, May 18, 2013

Cards made during MFP Blog Hop

Today's color challenge:
Certainly Celery
Bermuda Bay
Regal Rose
Neutrals of Choice

I had none of these colors in cardstock, but found two pieces of designer paper that I think work. My verse is from Verve.

This card was made for the Sketch Challenge last Wednesday.

Friday's Free For All wass to take a "chomp" outta your card. This was a fun challenge..thanks, Jeanne!

I used my Cricuit to cut out my Ice Cream Cone and colored it with Copics. The sentiment was a free digital and I must apologize for not adding the name to my folder...if you know who was so kind, please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Benzi said...

Great cards, Vicky. I just noticed that awesome verse on your first card and had to take a look.
Your ice cream cone is so cute with that big chomp taken out.

renee said...

beautiful!! love the poppies the best.