Thursday, April 25, 2013

WT434, Math

Today's challenge is to add it up in honor of Mathematical Day.

I never was good at math and this is the best I could come up with. The inside says....that is the question!! Happy Bee-day!

That discolor at the top of the card is due to using cheap card stock for my background (someone gave me about 100 pieces and I thought it would be good for backgrounds, but this is what happens). Once the glue dries, it will disappear, but I don't have time to wait. Have to take my sis for a doctor appt. at 7:00 a.m.

This is going to be an interesting gallery...can't wait to come home and check it out and comment!

Good luck....hope you're all smarter in math than I am!


  Well, I had a brainstorm when I got home from taking my sis to the Pain Clinic.

Don't know why Pi jumped into my head, but it made me think of Cherry Pie...and Pi is a math symbol. Hope you like it....I wouldn't mind having a slice right now!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

You really rocked the WT challenge today, Vicky! They're both such fun cards.

renee said...

i know the question..what was the answer?
every number makes me think of pie..:)
great cards Vicky..hope your sister is doing better..your a good person Vicky!