Thursday, April 25, 2013

CCEE1317, In the Kitchen

For her last challenge this month, Kathy Bradley says do a card with the theme "In the Kitchen".  Well, I can never remember the ratio of water and oats for steel cut oats, so I decided to get out my Recipe Starters from Mark's Finest Papers, a HC and finally get it down in writing so I can find it in a hurry!

Images colored with Copics.

Please join the CCEE Stampers and show us your card using the kitchen theme...you can link it here.  Please add CCEE1317 in your key words on SCS.  Have fun with the challenge.

Thanks for some great challenges this month, Kathy!

7 comments:

StampOwl said...

Perfect for today's challenge :)

Lois said...

Great looking recipe card, Vicky!

Benzi said...

Great way to do the kitchen challenge, Vicky. I must say I had never heard of steel-cut oats and had to go online and look it up. I learned something today.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Great images for today. The one I can never remember is the ratio of water to rice. and yes, my image is a self portrait!! LOL!

wannabcre8tive said...

What an awesome recipe card. Wonderful coloring.

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
Adorable card and your coloring is awesome. Like Benz, I had to go and look up steel oats!

Joanne (jojot) said...

deeelish AND practical...fabulous idea, Vicky