Thursday, April 11, 2013

CCEE1315, Card Recipe

This week Kathy Bradley - challenge hostess with the mostest - gives us a recipe to use.  In addition to your card base, use two designer papers, one circle, one square and whatever else your heart desires.
Check, check, check and check!!!

I found this pre-stamped Emerson image in my "stash" and decided to finally put it to use.  My friend sent this to me many moons ago.  The dog, sentiment and bone are from Stampin Up.  Images colored with Copics

Won't you join us this week and see what you can do with Charlene's recipe?  Add CCEE1315 to your key words on SCS and link back to the CCEE Stampers blog.  Have fun playing and have a fun week!

7 comments:

Sabrina said...

I really like the way you used your two patterned papers, Vicky - very effective. Cute ribbon, too, and a sweet card for a dog-owner.

StampOwl said...

Love that sentiment, cool card

Benzi said...

What a fun card and love the sentiment. Have a yappy day...love it! That's a great way to do your circle.

Lois said...

Such a fun card, Vicky -- and you had the perfect "puppy dog" ribbon to go with your images.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a cute combination of stamps, Vicky! I love all the Emerson funny drawings and sayings!! Well done, my friend!

Kathy Bradley said...

vicky,
Your card made me laugh out loud. The images and sentiments are wonderful - and your card is so adorable!!! I like the papers and the cute ribbon!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

me too....

what a sweet and fun card, Vicky...love the paw print ribbon, and the fab dps you used....tfs, gf