Thursday, April 4, 2013

CCEE1314, Things With Wings

Kathy, a/k/a 101Airborne, is this month's hostess.  For her first challenge, Kathy challenges us to make "things with wings" (real or imaginary).

I used the humming bird from Mark's Finest Papers, ahc, "Hum Along with Me" and also I used another Mark's set called "Oopsy Daisy".  Do  you see the lady bug....another "thing with wings."  The sentiment is from an older retired set.  I thought it was very appropriate.

Images are colored with Copics.  Used a Spellbinder for the sentiment.  Don't remember who made the designer paper....sorry.

Come play along with the CCEE stampers.  Add CCEE1314 to your key words on SCS and don't forget to link back to the CCEE Blog.

Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

StampOwl said...

Fabulous card Vicky

Benzi said...

Very pretty card with your wonderful 'winged' things. I have to tell you the only two winged things I am not afraid of getting on me is the ladybug and a butterfly. As big a bird lover as I am, they can scare me if they get near me, such as a parakeet/canary.
Anyway, your card has such a wonderful Spring/Summer look.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

How pretty this is.love the die cuts, and your coloring of the hummer!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so pretty, I love the colors and the pretty daisies.

wannabcre8tive said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lois said...

Nice muted colors on this beauty, Vicky. I like the little ladybug you added!

Ellen said...

Fabulous card! Love the papers and design! Awesome sentiment~ I will have that song stuck in my head all day now~LOL

Sabrina said...

What a happy-making card, Vicky, with the beautifully coloured hummer and the bunch of lovely spring flowers. Ladybirds, too - a bonus for any garden.

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
Wow, beautiful and elegant card! I love the BG as well - perfect for the images!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wowza....lots of fancy cutwork on this one.....well beyond my cutting ability....lovely colors and design too...fabbo, gf