Monday, March 18, 2013

MFP News from the Woods

This is a sneak peek of the mini set to be released this week during the Mark's Finest Papers Blog Hop.

I chose to put all three animals - raccoon, owl and bear in my trees 'cause they're having a gossip party!!!  The bear is staying close to the ground in case he has to leave in a hurry!!!  You know what bears do in the woods!

I stamped the trees (there are 3) two times to make my forest thicker.  Added a little Putty Copic color and colored the animals and I was done...oh, well, a little sponging on the edges and I did use the branch Cuttlebug, but it isn't showing up.  The inside says "Amazing News!".

And, here's this month's mini set:



Don't forget, the blog hop starts tomorrow, so come back for a chance to win one of the new sets!

7 comments:

Angie said...

Very fun cards!!! Love your little forest!!! Love the Farm DP on your second card!!!

wannabcre8tive said...

Cute cards. They look like they are expecting company on the first card.

I like your layout on the second one and that paper was so perfect for the image.

Kathy Bradley said...

VIcky,
Both cards are adorable! Your card with the white birch is fun - all the critters are talking to each other! Your second card is wonderful too!

renee said...

love your forest with the critters peeking out..so cute.

mariko said...

Love hos you used all the critters from the set with the Aspen! Quite a neighborhood!:)!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

What a cute "farm" card!

Cathy Clouston said...

I love that tree card! :)