Thursday, March 21, 2013

CCEE1312, Color Challenge


Charlene continues as hostess.  This week she has issued a Pretty Color Challenge.  Use Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, River Rock, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla.  If you don't have Stampn' Up colors, use colors you do have that are close to these.

My fence is stamped with River Rock; the card stock is what I have that came close to the right colors.

This little set is from Mark's Finest Papers, a HC, and is called "Spring Things".  Sure hope Spring hurries up and gets here permanently!!!

Won't you joinus in this color challenge?  Please put CCEE1312 in your SCS keywords and link back to the CCEE Blog.  Have fun!

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

what a cutie this is Vicky :)

Benzi said...

Vicky, your bunny and flowers are so adorable. Great Spring card..I'm hoping for Spring to come and STAY very soon, also.

I loved your comment this a.m. on my card as my mojo has really been out of sorts this week and I really don't want it to be. I'm hoping it returns soon. This is the first time it has left me in 4 1/2 yrs of cardmaking.

Lois said...

I like your little scene, Vicky. Your sparkly butterfly is lovely.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

fab scene. i really like the framing too.

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a very sweet Easter card,,,,a great spring scene with the cutest bunny and sweet flowers...fab work, as always, my friend

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

What a sweet and beautiful Easter card, Vicky!!

Sabrina said...

Oh yes, spring can't get here soon enough in my book. Temperatures here are just above freezing and that's too cold for the end of March! Your sweet spring scene is a reminder that it IS on the way, though - love the pink tulips.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

What a great card to usher in spring. Super sweet image.

Lisa D.