Thursday, March 14, 2013

CCEE1311, Pencils Only





This week's CCEE hostess, Charlene says to use pencils only...no markers, no crayons, no reinkers.  Only colored pencils...to color your image.

I used the Cross from Spellbinders and colored it and the robe and sunburst with Prisma Pencils.  Used a cuttlebug ef that has a small cross on it in keeping with the theme and added my sentiment - which is one I mounted and do not remember who made it.  Sorry.  Another Easter card done!

Please join us in this challenge adding CC1311 to your SCS keywords and linking back to the CCEE blog.

Have a great week!

10 comments:

StampOwl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StampOwl said...

Oops great card Vicky

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

pretty coloring......love the ef.

wannabcre8tive said...

Beautiful card and the embossing folder is so perfect for the image.

Benzi said...

What a wonderful Easter card, Vicky. Good job with the pencils.

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
Beautiful and elegant CAS Easter card. The embossing folder in the BG is really pretty!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love how the emb. fldr. repeats the cross design from the main image.....fab coloring

Sabrina said...

What a perfect choice of embossing folder to go with the diecut heart. I assumed we were allowed use stamped images, though I did wonder about that. I never thought of just using die-cut shapes - I think you should get bonus points for minimal use of stamping and such effective colouring.

Lois said...

Sorry I'm late with this comment, Vicky. It's been one of those weeks! You've made a lovely Easter card.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Beautiful inspirational card, Vicky! Great idea to color a die cut, and I, too, like the coordinated embossing folder.