Saturday, March 23, 2013

Cards made during blog hop

I made this card for the Ways to Use It challenge on Split Coast.  The challenge was to use a lady on your card with extra bonus for vintage.  I used "Victoria" from Rubbernecker.  The sentiment..."Don't let anyone dull your Sparkle!!" was computer generated...it is from TLC, but I wanted it to go down along her gown, so I typed it.  She has sparkle gel pen all over her gown and my ribbon sparkles.

This crazy card was made for the Free 4 All challenge to use circles and squares.  It also was used to honor Val, a/k/a Greywolf who was the Queen for the Day.  The title of this card was "Scrable" as there is a word scrabled on the card....can you find it?


1 comment:

renee said...

her sparkle is definately not dull..she is delightfully captured...your take on circles and squares fun and creative...great job Vicky.