Monday, February 18, 2013

MFP Sneak Peek

These two cards are  a sneak peek of a set being released tomorrow called Love Script:
The first is a CAS showing the XO that is in the set.  The word love standing alone and a couple doodles are also included.  The second shows the actual love script which is embossed in gold.

This one shows the mini set called Big Cupcake.  I used some digital Valentine paper and an EK success cupcake punch, along with Spellbinders.  I think this is a cute birthday card.  Oh, the inside says "Happy Birthday, Cupcake!"

Don't forget....the blog hop starts tomorrow and you could win a set!!!  Good Luck!


8 comments:

Angie said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the script in gold! The red valentine and the cupcake cards are so pretty! Love the cupcake border too!

wannabcre8tive said...

Awesome cards, Vicky. I love the gold embossed script, I would not have thought to do that, it was a great idea.

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
Beautiful cards using the Love Script set - I especially like the gold embossing - very elegant!. Your adorable red cupcake card makes me quite hungry! The cupcake border punch is perfect!

Janine said...

What a great set of cards showing off the new sets.

Cathy Clouston said...

Your cards are lovely! :)

renee said...

lovely...the BG in the middle card with the gold embossing is stunting!
thanks for sharing.

Kim B said...

What lovely cards :)

Ravengirl said...

I absolutely love the gold embossed script on the patterned paper. It looks marvelous! The cupcake border punch is fun too!