Thursday, February 28, 2013

CCEE1309, Faries

This is the last week that Frances will be hosting the challenges for awhile.  However, she now wants faries in honor of National Tooth Fairy Day.  Thanks for the really fun challenges this month, Frances!

I chose this cutie by Mo's Digital Pencil.  He wings have glitter and she's just grinnin' from ear to ear.  The wonderful birthday sentiment if a freebie digital from TLC.  I love Paulette's freebie sentiments.

Won't you join us this week....show us your fairy - tooth fairy or just a plain ol' fairy!  Please add CCEE1309 to SCS if you post there and also link back to the CCEE Blog so we can see your creation.  Have some fun and join us!

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

Super cute card, love that sentiment

Benzi said...

Your litte bare-bottom fairy is just so adorable, Vicky. Nice sentiment circle, too,

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

this is just the cutest fairy i have ever seen. what a darling card, gf.

Lois said...

I agree -- what a cute cute fairy! I really like the round sentiment.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Oh, I agree that she is just the cutest bare-bottomed fairy! Love the sentiment and design, too, Miss Vicky. Very cute!

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh, Vicky, what an adorable little fairy - just made me smile. Your card is lovely!!

wannabcre8tive said...

Isn't she just as cute as can be, I love this image. I like this awesome layout and the beautiful ribbon.

Sabrina said...

I love her sparkly wings, Vicky, and your orange flowers are just gorgeous.