Thursday, February 21, 2013

CCEE1308, C is for . . .

Frances is this week's challenge hostess and she says "C" is for CCEE, challenge...and what else??  How many things beginning with this letter can you use to create a card.  Think colors, images, embellishments, or style of card.

Here's my list:

1.  Cardstock
2.  Cuttlebug
3.  Cowgirl
4.  Chalk for clouds
5.  Clouds
6.  Circle punch
7.  Copics
8.  Colorbox Chalk Pad (Dark Brown)

I used the sketch from SC345 for this card.

Hope you'll join us for this challenge.  Please put CCEE1308 in your keywords on SCS and link back to the CCEE stampers blog.



9 comments:

StampOwl said...

Awww what a cute little cowgirl card

Benzi said...

Cowgirls and cowboys are popular today. This is so cute, Vicky. You got in a lot of 'c's', too. Good job on this fun challenge.

Benzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wannabcre8tive said...

What a cute little sheriff! I bet your neice likes this image. I love all the details on this Cute "C" card.

Lois said...

Yee-Haw! Cute little cowgirl. And I like the way you shaded those stars on your background.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This is the cutest cowgirl!! I had to search to find you, Vicky.........your name is not on the card at the CCEE blog!

I love all the "C's" you added to that cutie. Wonderful colors!

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
so, so cute! This little cowgirl is adorable! My son, when he was very tiny, loved his stick horse - we had to take it everywhere with us! Your DP is adorable and so perfect for the image!

Joanne (jojot) said...

well...I can 'c' that you aced this challenge....how fun that you found so many 'c' elements....fabbo

Sabrina said...

(Your name isn't above your sweet card on the blog, I worked out it was you by process of elimnation!).
A cowgirl was a great idea for a C, and she can find a companion in Frances' cowboy, too! She's a real sweetie, Vicky. I wish I'd had a hobby horse that looked half as good as that one - mine was homemade from an old stocking :D.