Thursday, February 14, 2013

CCEE1307, Flat Backed Treat Box





Frances is the hostess this week.  She said to create a Flat Backed Treat Box.  The tutorial can be found here.

Bonus points if you include a heart for Valentine's Day.  Think I accomplished that one!!!!  Ka-ching!

I usually have difficulty with these boxes, but the tutorial is so easy, I actually accomplished this one first try!  This one has about 7 Hershey Kisses inside.  It will go to my niece, Laynee.

Won't you give it a try?  If posting on SCS, please add Flat Backed Treat Box and CCEE1307 to your key words.  Then, please link back to the CCEE blog so we can see our creations.  Have fun!

9 comments:

StampOwl said...

Glad you found this easy to do, love your box and all those hearts mean bonus points haha! ;)

Benzi said...

So cute for Laynee. You're right, they really are easy to make and you certainly got bonus points with all those wonderful hearts.

Lois said...

Lots of bonus points for you, Vicky! And I love your chocolate sunburst!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Awwww! What a sweet treat box for Laynee and filled with kisses, too! You get A LOT of bonus points for all your hearts!! So cute, Vicky.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I really like the valentines by the fence!! Great job!

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
So adorable - I love all of the hearts and the image is darling! Like you, I had an easy time with this box - which isn't the usual scenario!

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute, I like the bling, the hearts and that sassy girl. Laynee will love it.

Joanne (jojot) said...

really a sweet treat....love the deep, rich colors you used and the layered hearts

Sabrina said...

Oh Vicky - that's gorgeous! I love the layered hearts, but the little fence and the heart border above it is just so sweet! I bet your niece really loved this. I spotted your adorable little duck on the way down to this post - he's too cute!