Thursday, February 7, 2013

CCEE1306, Weatherperson's Day

Frances a/k/a Stamp Owl is today's hostess for our challenge.  Today's CCEE challenge is to honor Weatherperson's Day (Was Feb. 5th) by making a card that features some sort of weather, eg, sun, clouds, rain, snow, etc.

My Sassy Cheryl's ducks are singing in the rain....."Rainy days and Monday's always get me down"...remember?

The umbrella, boots and designer paper were free digitals and I can't find the name of the company right now. . . just the initials nrr....anybody know?

I made the circular sentiment.....first time for me, yea team!

Hope you will join us in this fun challenge.  Please add CCEE1305 to SCS keywords and link back to the CCEE Blog.

Have a great day!



16 comments:

StampOwl said...

you have me singing "singing in the rain" with those cute ducks

Benzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benzi said...

Those ducks are happier than I am when it is raining. Seems as if that is all it has done this winter. Well, maybe they're not so happy, either. :-)
Just the same, your card is great. I really like the added boots and umbrellas. Plus, you made a fun sentiment circle. Good work with the weather challenge!

Lois said...

Those ducks look pretty happy in the rain. And I was a big Carpenters fan, so I like the sentiment with the sparkly rain drops.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Cute image, and wonderful colors. Now if I spend the day singing "Rainy....", it's all your fault!! LOL! Really cute rainy day card, Vicky!

Sabrina said...

Oh yes, rainy days and Mondays - plenty of them here! I nearly brought a big splashy duck along, but I'm glad I left the stage for your song & dance pair who are such delightful fun.

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
Oh my gosh, what a sweet and adorable card. Your ducks just made me smile! I love it!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

What a cute dancing duo! Great job on the circular sentiment, too. Cute card, Vicky!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a very happy couple of ducks....just brings a smile to your face and makes me start 'singing in the rain' ...fabbo

wannabcre8tive said...

Super cute, I love the ducks and how you added the paper pieced umbrellas. The faux stitching was a great choice, too.

Sassy Cheryl said...

Love your card! And those boots are SUPER fun with the image!!!!! Love it.
Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

Sassy Cheryl said...

Love your card! And those boots are SUPER fun with the image!!!!! Love it.
Thanks for playing along with the Sassy Cheryl DT this week.

renee said...

such fun ducks Vicky..

renee said...

such fun ducks Vicky..

Cathryn said...

So nice to see you join the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge again with your beautifully colored card, always nice to see your beautiful projects.

Dawn said...

how cute Vicky! yup, rainy days and Mondays...
thanks for joining our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!