Thursday, January 17, 2013

MFP In My Den



   January Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Fantastic Dogs Featured January 15
No Sour Grapes Featured January 16
In My Den Featured January 17
Love, Love, Love Featured January 18

Please hop along with us! You have a chance 
 to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on January 19, 2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday January 18,2013.


Happy New Year!!! Welcome to the first blog hop of 2013! We are so excited to share the great stamp sets we are releasing this month and the months to come. 



 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:
" OH Baby"
 

The mini stamp set we have for you this month is

"Not So Ugly"
 

Pam 
Toni 
Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co 


  I got the background clip art from the net.  The chair, Father's Clock and sentiment are from Mark's Finest Papers, "In My Den" and are colored with Copics.

This one, I made for the color challenge last week on Split Coast Stampers.  I also used "No Sour Grapes" for the wine and books.


...and, I made this one for the Sketch Challenge last week:


...and I made this one for Sunday's FS, Lynn a/k/a alee:


Hope you're having fun with the blog hop!  Tomorrow will be the last day and we'll be spreading a little love! 

21 comments:

Janine said...

4 great cards. The ideas were really flowing along with the creativity

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your cards are so adorable!
bbiswabic@new.rr.com

Lois said...

Looks like you're enjoying this set as much as I am, Vicky. I like that clock background you found on the 'net. And your striped chair agaisnt the newsprint looks very nice. Good job!!!

Sue D said...

I like the papers you used on these great cards.

Jane said...

Wow I love all 4!!! Great job on them all, you really rocked this set. :)

Pam said...

You definitely rocked this set! I love the color challenge card.

Pat Garvin said...

Great job. Love that clock paper.

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, four great cards. I really like the clip art paper.
Great job, Vicky.

Angie said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the clip art your captured! It's awesome with this set! All of your cards are such fun! Love the metal clock face on your 3rd card!

Ravengirl said...

You've really been having fun with this set! Wonderful cards!

MariLynn said...

Wow you outdid yourself with this set. I especially love your first one with all the clocks in the background!

Debbie Moran said...

WOW all these cards are great. I love the 4 panel card the best.

Winnie and Patty said...

Wow Vicky--you've been very busy with this set! Love all of your cards! TFS

Kathy Bradley said...

Ooh, Vicky, each card is so pretty. I especially like the card with the clock DP in the BG, but they are all wonderful!

marg0006 said...

LOve all the clock stamps. all the cards make great mmanly card.

marg0006 at verion dot net

mariko said...

Each of your cards has such a distinctly masculine feel, but all are different! I really like the layout of your 3rd and 4th cards! And the background on your first card is great!

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

Wow you really love this stamp set. So many pretty creations. TFS AJ-

Kate said...

Busy girl! Adore them all. Especially the globe.

Rosy Newlun said...

Great cards! I was drawn to all the different backgrounds for your focal images - perfect!!!

Melissa Chesser said...

Wow, you've been busy. I really like the layers of the last two cards.

loulou said...

Great cards. I really like the paper piecing and how you have combined the stamp sets on the second card. cheers Linda