Thursday, January 24, 2013

CCEE1304, Punch the Clock Day

Joanne a/k/a jojot, says it's "Punch the Clock" Day.  Let's celebrate this little know holiday by creating masculine cards with some connection to time or clocks.

I went online to find the clocks for my background and then used images from a discontinued Mark's Finest Papers set which were embossed in gold on black cardstock.  Added some gold paper to my black card base and I was done.

Won't you join us in this challenge.  If you post on SCS, please add CCEE1304 and don't forget to link back to the CCEE blog.  See ya next week!

10 comments:

StampOwl said...

Fun card Vicki

Sabrina said...

The gold and black clock and sundial look so effective against the black and white background - a great masculine card.

Lois said...

I like the embossed gold images against the black/white background.

Benzi said...

Vicky, the gold embossing on the black look awesome. And, a great background, too.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

it cool how Joanne just knew in advance that this would be the WT411 challenge as well!!!
I love all the different clocks, and the embossing in gold is fab!! I don't know about you, but I hate to be reminded about the passing of time!

wannabcre8tive said...

What a neat card, I love the gold embossing and the gold paper on the black, it really stands out.

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
Oooh, very pretty! I love the gold embossing and pretty gold CS you used. Wonderful!

Joanne (jojot) said...

totally 'timely' and fabulous...love every 'timely' touch and the differing images

Cindy Haffner said...

AWESOME Vicky!!~

renee said...

cool...so are you taking time to relax?