Thursday, January 10, 2013

CCEE1302, New toys





Today's CCEE challenge, hosted by Joanne, a/k/a jojot, is to play with our newest toys.

Well, I didn't get a lot of new toys, but I did get some.  The lattice embossing folder by Darcie, the cute little gal stamp is a dollar stamp from Michaels and I did get Spellbinders Lacey Squares.

I made this for a very good friend just 'cause I want her to have the best New Year Ever!

Won't you join the CCEE stampers and show us your new toys?  Remember, if you post on SCS, use the keyword CCEE1302 and link back to the CCEE Blog.

11 comments:

Benzi said...

Cute New Year's card, Vicky. I like your new toys. This year, I didn't get a lot of new toys, but I do have some Christmas money to buy some if I choose. Whoopee!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I didn't get many 'toys' for Christmas either, but used items that I had acquired recently and had never been used.....I just love the colors and 'happiness' of this beautifully layered card

StampOwl said...

Loving you new toys and the card you created with it

Lois said...

That's a really cute $1 stamp from Michaels. Love the purple!

Sabrina said...

That's such a fun image, Vicky! Lacy squares are great, I know you will get a lot of use from them, and a lattice folder never goes astray. This will certainly have been a lovely start to the New Year for your friend to get such a lovely card.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Neat new stuff! Love the New Year's card you made with this image!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Oh, and you used my favorite color: purple!!! What a sweet and pretty card for your gf, Vicky. I love that lattice folder bg.

wannabcre8tive said...

How cute this is and I love your purple colors. I know your friend loved this beautiful New Year's card.

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
What a darling New Year's card and the image and dies are very pretty! Your friend will love the card!

renee said...

well, how special am I? I am the friend who was blessed by this beautiful card..she is magnificently designed and colored.
thanks dear friend, you continue to inspire and bless me by sharing your art. thank you Vicky.

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY!~~