Thursday, January 3, 2013

CCEE1301, Sumpin's wrong





Well, Happy New Year All!  Joanne (jojot) is the hostess for the month of January.  In light of the fact that a new year has begun, she says:  "...in the realm of new beginnings, let's make a baby card!

So, in checking out my digitals for a cute baby, I found Mo's (Mo's Digital Pencil) little guy trying to put his own clothes on.  Unfortunately, he's got his shirt and pants mixed up!!  This card is going to go to my fav cousin to give his little grandson on his first birthday.

Won't you join us in Joanne's baby card challenge.  We'd love to see your card, so please link back to the CCEE Blog and if you post on SCS, please add  CCEE1301 to your keywords.

And, then . . . have a

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

14 comments:

StampOwl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StampOwl said...

what a cutie this is :)

Benzi said...

Just perfect for a one year old, Vicky. I love Mo's images and this one is so fun and sweet. Super baby creation.

Benzi said...

I meant to say I like the wintry look to your blog. I would like to see some snowflakes falling before winter is over. May or may not happen.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

How cute! I love this adorable image by Mo. Your cousin will be sure to appreciate having this special card for his grandson!

Lois said...

That's an adorable image!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I have this Mo Manning image, and think it's one of the cutest!! I love your copic coloring, Vicki. It gets better all the time! What a perfect card for a little person!

Sabrina said...

Cute image; I'm sure your cousin will love to have it to give his grandson. The rotated panel behind the image fits in well visually with the little one getting his clothes all mixed up.

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
This image made me laugh out loud - he is so darn cute!! Your card is really adorable!!

Audrey Ann said...

How adorable and how perfect! Love your wondeful coloring!
Happy New Year!
Audrey

renee said...

precious...great job coloring...love your valentine card also. you have been a busy lady.

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGosh....this is so adorable....what a sweet and fun image....love all the detail work....Happy New Year, my friend

Cindy Haffner said...

Much 2 CUTE!!~

wannabcre8tive said...

Awww, how cute!!! I love this sweet little image.