Friday, December 21, 2012

Mark's Finest Papers, a HC, Kilt Fun



   December Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
                        Ivy & Blossoms Featured December 18
                                  Oh Beans Featured December 19
                             Recipe Card Featured December 20
                                    Kilt Fun Featured December 21

Please hop along with us! You have a chance  to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on December 22, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday December 21, 2012.


WOW can you believe it is December already? All of us here at Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co want to wish all of you and your families a very Merry Christmas! It is time for our December Blog hop and we Scotts some great deals and stamp sets for you this month. 


 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:

" You've Got Style"


Vicky - U R Here
Pam 
Toni 
Marks Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co 



Here's a card I made for the MFP Blog....I made this for my neighbors who have a white dog that kinda looks like this Scottie...Milo is his name!

I think they'll get a kick out of it....maybe Milo needs a girlfriend!

This next card was made for the Inspiration Challenge on Saturday.    The inspiration comes from a website called "House 8810".

I chose this tea towel for my inspiration.

  The plaid and dogs come from the set called "Kilt Fun" shown today and the whisk and sentiment (which says "Whisking You the Merriest of Christmases" come from a set called "Recipe Card Starters".

My dog paws embossing folder is from Darcie, ribbon from Offray Ribbons.

Hope you like it.

Hope you had fun with the blog hop....best of luck on winning!  Merry Christmas everyone!

21 comments:

Bonnie aka raduse said...

These are both darling Vicky.

Ravengirl said...

These are both very cute! I love all the red!

Janine said...

Merry Christmas Vicky - great cards.

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your cards are so cute!
bbiswabic@new.rr.com

Kate said...

Both are just super cute!! Love all of the red. (fave color)

Lois said...

Two cute cards, Vicky! I especially like that plaid ribbon!!!

Jane said...

Two darling cards and such beautiful ribbon on both!!

Pam said...

Love your pair of scotties together and the colors hous chose. Fab job.

wannabcre8tive said...

Love your cards and this stamp set.

MariLynn said...

Love the ribbon that you used with this cute set. Great job showcasing it.

Ravladd said...

These are great, I love them both :)

Debbie Moran said...

Beautiful cards. Love the red.

Maria said...

I love it. Beautiful

Angie said...

Both cards are lovely! I like how you used the red and black!!! Gorgeous ribbon too!

Gail said...

Both of your cards are adorable and I love how you made the second one with kitchen tools! Thanks for sharing and thanks for being on the hop - this is a great stamps set! Gail http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

Pam said...

This reminds me so much of a cute little Scottie dog black patent purse my Dad gave me when I was about 5 or 6 years old. I wish I had that purse today. It had a red tartan plaid across it's back for the flap. Your card is adorable! Thanks for the memory and thanks for the chance to lay along!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

AJ Scrapbooking & Cards said...

WOW LOVE YOUR CARDS. I LIKE THE EMBOSSING FOLD.

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
I think you have given Milo a chance at a new girlfriend - and I'm betting he will be happy. And, I'm sure your neighbors will love this very, very adorable card! I love your second card to - another 2 cute puppies together and the ribbon is lovely!

Winnie and Patty said...

Two wonderful cards Vicky. I especially like the one for Milo's "parents"! TFS

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute cards!! I love your embossing folder!!
Angela
http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

Pat Garvin said...

That is some awesome ribbon.