Sunday, December 9, 2012

Featured Stamper mayodino



I have been waiting since 4:30 a.m. for the Ways to Use it challenge....except, I went to church last night and thought today was Monday! Guess I'd be waiting a long time!

So, since the challenge was taking so long, I started baking cookies. Came back to the computer to look up a recipe and then it dawned on me.....duh! It's Sunday! Lo and Behold, the Featured Stamper challenge has been up for a bit.

Today's FS is Mayodino. What a fun gallery full of great little images. Since I'm baking, I took the easy way out and chose a this CAS card! Isn't that a great layout for a quick card. I will definitely be making more of this one!

I changed to a Sassy Cheryl digital and made mine a Christmas card.

What a great gallery full of CAS cards...will be back later for sure! Enjoy your reign, Mayodino...awesome gallery!

My second card for the FS challenge...,.cased the same card, but kept it to one layer.
 

7 comments:

renee said...

both of these cards are darling! I love the C&S look! so fresh and clean, well done M'Dear...so what kind of cookie did you make? wish i was there to have a cookie with you and chat..

Dawn said...

bwahahaha...oh Vicky...
whatever day of the week, your sassy card is just too cute!
thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

jkreucher said...

Hmmm, I think it is normal to get lost in the days this time of year Vicky! happy that you got your cards done thought! both of these are darling. Love the CAS style design, it really showcases the images.
awesome coloring too!
thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl challenge this week1
Judy

Sassy Cheryl said...

Just a little reminder, in case you've forgotten already. . .it's Monday. LOL I have the same trouble sometimes, so you aren't alone.
Both of these are adorable.. . . . .just love, love, love your coloring and the sweet and clever sentiment.
Thanks for playing in the WHITE CHRISTMAS Challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday...who knows! Just glad you joined us. Lol
Tiny Tabitha looks adorable and I love your sentiment. Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's challenge. ~jeni :)

Ann English said...

I had forgotten about this little cutie-must pull her out again as I LOVE her and LOVE your card, too! Awesome!!!
Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge! I hope you'll join us tomorrow for a new challenge!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute, I love it. Was happy it was in my mailbox. I love that image and am glad you told which one it was. Thank you so much. Merry Christmas.