Thursday, December 13, 2012

CCEE1250, Santa Claus is coming to Town




Frances, a/k/a stampowl, is this week's CCEE Stamper Hostess.  Frances says to make a card, or project, with Santa on it.

My Santa is a digital from Bugaboo.  My sentiment is from TLC.   The sentiment says:
"I will not down the chimney go!I will not, can not - not, no, no, no!!!"

We'll be taking a break from challenges until January 3rd so we can all do what has to be done for Christmas.  So, won't you join us for this challenge and rejoin us on January 3rd for yet another challenge. Please add CCEE1250 to keywords on SCS and link back here so we can see your Santa!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

9 comments:

StampOwl said...

Too funny ... Love it!

Lois said...

Very cute! I like how you just embossed part of the background.

Benzi said...

What a fun Santa image, Vicky. I don't think I've seen it before. The snowflakes are fabulous.

BTW, I'm going to make sure Santa finds me..remodel or not. Ha I wish he would bring me a vacation. After all this, I need one.

I like your new blog background.

Sabrina said...

Lovely embossing folder! And a cute image, too, I like this CAS look. I like your new-look blog, too ;-).

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Oh is this ever cute! I love this funny little Santa, and the wonderful saying!! Great job, my friend. Merry and Happy to you!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Cute Santa and sentiment, Vicky! I like the embossed snowflakes, too. Your blog looks great. Have a Merry Christmas!

renee said...

your BD embossing looks great...love the C&S look of your card...just darling.

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute card and an adorable image. I like how you used the embossing folder on only part of the card.

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is absolutely such an adorable Santa.....love how you used that emb. folder...perfect little scene with a sweet and humourous sentiment