Thursday, December 6, 2012

CCEE1249, Christmas minis






Well, Christmas is getting closer and closer.  This week, Cindy is the hostess and she says to use a favorite new die.  I just got Fancy Framed Tags Two (but, I must admit, I'm scheduling this on November 3rd) and I love them.

I used Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company's "Christmas Minis".  My images are colored with Copics.

Although it was new last year, ya could say I love this poinsettia as it is pretty much seasonal and I do love it.  So, most of my card is done with Spellbinders.

Won't you play along with the CCEE Stampers and link your pretty card back to the BLOG so we can see it.  If you post on SCS, please add CCEE1249 to the keywords.

Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Benzi said...

Vicky, your frames are so pretty and who doesn't love those poinsettia dies? Your card is full of pretty, wintry images. Great job!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What fun dies!! I think we should consider the poinsettia too, since it is really only once a year! I love all the RED, gf!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

And what lovely frames they are for your sweet images, Vicky!! Your poinsettias are so gorgeous in the rich burgundy. Have a Merry Christmas!

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY!~

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
Your card is lovely and elegant and the images look wonderful in the pretty frames! Your poinsettias, of course, are wonderful as well!

Lois said...

I like those pretty little frames, Vicky -- and the poinsettia is one of my favorite dies! Very pretty card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab use of several dies on this one, Vicky.....loving the poinsettias

Sabrina said...

Mmm, I have had my eye on those framed tags, even more so after seeing your lovely set of framed Christmas pictures! And I love the way the poinsettia looks with dark veins as you have done. I need time more than anything else just now, though!