Monday, December 10, 2012

CAS200, Fabric Swatch

 
 
 
Today's CAS comes from a fabric swatch.

I colored this image last night and low and behold, all the colors are there. Love it when that happens.

My image is from Birdie Brown and the sentiment from TLC.

 
 
I really wasn't sure if the one color was gray or a tan, so I used a tan on this card (although it looks green in the photo).

This is a sneak peek of a new set to be released next week by Mark's Finest Papers, aHC, called "Oh Beans".



3 comments:

Audrey Ann said...

I love both of these Vicky - your colors and coloring are wonderful!! Hugs!

renee said...

both are so stickin cute! love your CAS look..great coloring.

renee said...

stinkin..should have been stinking cute..dang ole auto correct..and the loose nut behind the wheel..