Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cards not posted during hop




Today's sketch challenge can be found on the home page.

I used a Sassy Cheryl digital image and colored it with Copics.

Fun sketch!

Today's F4A challenge is to make a card using fruits and veggies. I chose fruits.

My digital images are from Beccy's Place and are colored with Prismas. Strawberry Pie sounds pretty durn good and I just have to have some frozen....hmmmm??

A fun challenge...thanks Jeanne!

 Today's inspirational website is Signals. I chose this wreath for my inspiration. As soon as I saw it, I was reminded of Martha Stewart's punch that we all have and love!

Since I don't like how simple the inspiration piece is, I printed out a digital wreath that was a freebie from Beccy's Place. I colored it with Copics, added a greeting from Mark's Finest Papers inside the wreath and one from TLC on my Spellbinder Fancy Tags Two.

Hope you like it.

Today's Queen is none other than Julia! Congratulations, Julia....fun to browse your gallery!

I chose this card to case. I changed papers, image and added Cute in place of dog.

I made this card for my sister to give to her friend. Jane is a dog breeder...Papillion pups (Papillion means Butterfly). Her one dog is going to give birth in a couple weeks. I found this adorable clipart on the internet and will put photos of pups inside.

Hope you like it, Julia....enjoy your reign!

ETA: My sister decided she wanted the dog colored, so I colored it and that is the insert at the top....which do you prefer?

No comments: