Saturday, November 3, 2012

Triple Challenge

This card is for:

WT399 - No Fall Colors
F4A141 - Distress Before You Stress
QFTD137, AudreyAnn

I must take a moment to say that AudreyAnn is a new gallery for me, but WOW~~~talk about coloring! What a fantastic artist. I will be back to do another. Gorgeous gallery filled with one card better than the last!

Enjoy your time and accolades, AudreyAnn...you surely deserve it!

ETA: Sorry, I forgot to link the card I cased.

My second card for the Queen! When someone has a gallery as great as AudreyAnn, I go for an easy card. I could never measure up to her awesome coloring!

I chose this card to case.

I used Mark's Finest Papers, "All is Calm" for my trees, and stippled with chalk for the sky. Everything else is pretty much the same.

Awesome gallery!!! Awesome!!

No comments: