Friday, November 16, 2012

Queen Gabby and Sassy Cheryl

 Today's queen is none other than gabalot. Gabby has a unique talent (and stamps) that are all hers. I love her cards. She is generous with her comments and encourages other stampers. Enjoy, Gabby....you earned it!!

I chose this card to case.

I kept the birthday theme, but mine is a belated card so it qualifies for Sassy Cheryl's challenge. (Hence, Sassy Gabby....get it?) I changed the cake, added a frame and different sketch and added half pearls and designer paper.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

cute,cute Vicky! as long as there is cake, who cares if it's late!!
thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

jkreucher said...

what a yummy looking cake! I agree with miss Dawn.. bring on the cake and everyone is happy!
So glad you played along with us this week for Sassy Cheryl's Belated Birthday challenge!
Hugs
Judy

Sassy Cheryl said...

Yum, yum, yum! This is soooo cute and I love the little pearl accents. It's LOVELY.
Thanks for playing in the belated birthday challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.