Sunday, November 18, 2012

FS302, Shadow's Mom

Yea, Lee-Anne, a/k/a Shadow's Mom. A talented artist who is always there to encourage other stampers with her kind comments. Check out that gallery...full of wonderful cards and great inspiration. Enjoy your reigh, Lee-Anne!!

I chose this card because of it's simplicity (and I just got that awesome Christmas EF yesterday!).

I added a mat and my EF is different.


I had to make another card to honor our Queen Lee-Anne when I saw this naughty girl!

I changed to a square card, used a Stamp Oasis stamp and added ribbon and a button. That's another Darcie EF I got yesterday so I had to use it today, ya know how we are with new toys!

Have a great day. I'm going to granddaughter's for an early Thanksgiving dinner with family. Back later to comment.

Enjoy your day, Lee-Anne!

1 comment:

renee said...

love the simple, elegant beauty of the tree...very classy..
your naughty lady is so fun, she made me smile.