Thursday, November 22, 2012

CCEE1247, Brown, Yellow, Orange and Designer Paper

I'm November hostess for the CCEE Stampers.  I issued a challenge to make a card using, brown, yellow orange and designer paper (any size or shape) on your card.

I chose this Sassy Cheryl digital stamp and colored her with today's colors.  My designer paper is a Fall piece from my stash so unfortunately I cannot give credit where credit is due.  I also used the Fiskar's grass punch.

I hope you will join us in today's challenge.  Remember, if you post on SCS, please put CCEE1247 in your keywords.....and please link back to the CCEE Stampers blog so we can see your awesome creation.

Have fun today!

13 comments:

StampOwl said...

Such a fun image. Happy Thanksgiving!

Lois said...

Cute card, Vicky! I like your piercing. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh SWEET!~ Happy Thanksgiving

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Vicky, and thanks for another fun challenge! I love your sweet Sassy girl...you've colored her beautifully. Such a cute card!

Sabrina said...

What a lovely light-hearted card, Vicky. The piercing looks fabulous, and your little girl is so sweet. Thank you for a fun challenge, and I hope you have had a happy Thanksgiving celebration.

renee said...

ahhh so sweet.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving! This card is darling.....I am really loving that image! Love the leaves you added and the wonderful coloring.

Kathy Bradley said...

This is so, so cute, Vicky. A perfect Fall day with the adorable image!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

What a very sweet autumnal image....and I just love the fiber effect at the bottom...well done, Vicky

Benzi said...

Your image is just adorable, Vicky. It is a wonderful Fall card. Hope your Thanksgiving was great.

Sassy Cheryl said...

Super darling and what fabulous colors and papers. You've outdone yourself. LOVE IT!
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week!

Ann English said...

Terrific card-love your coloring style! I'm so glad you joined us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!

jkreucher said...

Vicky, this is fantastic! Love your colors and coloring! I just love this darling image!
So glad you joined us for the Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
Judy