Thursday, November 15, 2012

CCEE1246, Fall or Thanksgiving Card

I am the hostess for the CCEE stampers for the month of November.  My challenge this week was to make a Fall or Thanksgiving card.

I recently got this adorable little digital by Birdie Brown.  I must admit, I even cased her sample card, changing my colors and part of the layout.  It was just too darn cute to pass up.  Here's Birdie's card:
I did not add the bow or little star, but stamped my sentiment directly on the card.  I added leaves in place of her brads.  Didn't she do an adorable job!!!


I hope you will join in on this challenge.  If you put your card on SCS, please add CCEE1246 to your keywords.  Also, please link back to the CCEE Blog here.  Have a fun day!

9 comments:

Lois said...

You're right, Vicky. That image is adorable. Great CASE of the original card -- I like the substitution of leaves in place of the brads.

StampOwl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StampOwl said...

What an adorable card & image

Benzi said...

Just the cutest image and the colors/papers you used made it a super Fall creation. Good job with the paper piercing, too.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I saved her card to case too......when you see something wonderful, it never hurts to save it. I love your case of her card, and all the challenges you've given us this month!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

What a sweet, sweet image and cute card, Vicky! A wonderful complement to Birdie's card.

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
Darling image and your card is so very adorble - big smiles!

Joanne (jojot) said...

a fabulous case of a sweet card...love the combo of rounded and squared corners.....soft in color and sweet in design

Sabrina said...

What a delightful image, Vicky, and a super layout. I always love the way alternate rounded corners look. Those gem leaves are so perfect for fall, too. Thank you for giving me a ready-made opportunity to make one of the few Thanksgiving cards I need :D.