Thursday, November 8, 2012

CCEE1245. Portion of Embossing Folder





Hi....and welcome.  I'm the CCEE Challenge Hostess for the month of November.  This month, I challenge  you to make a card using only a portion of your embossing folder.

I used the bird from Mark's Finest Papers, Christmas mini set and perched him outside looking into the cage.  Why?  He's an outside bird....looking for love in all the wrong places!!!  My bird cage is from Cheery Lynn.

Hope you will join us this month.  If  you post on SCS, please be sure and link back to the CCEE Blog so we can see what you came up with.

Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

StampOwl said...

Fun card Vicki

Benzi said...

Very pretty, Vicky. And, you gave me a chuckle about 'looking for love in all the wrong places'. Poor bird. :-)

Lois said...

Fun card with your cardinal and the birdcage!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love the way the flourish mirrors the EF!! Well done!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

That's what I noticed right away too: love how your flourish resembles your ef. I love the gold frame around your love bird. Beautiful card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Weren't you the clever one to coordinate your elements....so pretty and regal

Sabrina said...

Vicky, that's gorgeous! I love the way you have the flourish growing up into the frame and the embossed part at the bottom. The little cardinal is just sweet :D.

Cindy Haffner said...

So PRETTY!~

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
So very pretty and elegant! Your bird cage and birdie are lovely!

wannabcre8tive said...


This is a beauty. I love the frame around the bird cage and the embossing folder.