Monday, October 22, 2012

MFP Enjoy the View





This awesome set is being released this week during the MFP Blog Hop.  The "view" is from another set called "On the Fly" also released this week.

I stamped the "view" and colored it with Copics.  Then, I stamped the window twice and the curtain three times.  I wanted to expand my view because if I had that view, I'd want to see as much of it as possible!!!  I butted the two windows together o make a double window and get the whole cabin and lake in sight!!!

Here's a photo of the entire set I used to make my card:  Let's see what you can do with it.  Don't forget, the blog hop starts tomorrow!!!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Gorgeous card!!! I love how you stamped the window twice!!!! I will probably borrow that idea in future!!! Very pretty!

Gail said...

I really like that card! Great work! WOW!

Ravengirl said...

Love, love, love the double window and how you fit the whole other scene in there!

Cathy Clouston said...

So pretty, I love your scene through the windows. :)

Lynne said...

Don't have any window sets in my stash. This is one of the best I have seen, on my wish list.