Tuesday, October 23, 2012

MFP Christmas Selections

Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's 
   October Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Christmas Selections Featured October 23
Poinsettia Blooms Featured October 24
Cracked Hello Featured October 25
On The Fly Featured October 26

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on October 27, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday October 26, 2012.
Lois
Vicky- You are here
Jane C
Pat G.
Karen k.
Patty P.
Angela B
Marilynn
Pam
Debbie
Cathy C
Bonnie
Kathy
An'Jenic
Thrifty Stamper
Toni
Tangii
Tammylee
Janis L
Sue
Kelli
Janine
Mark's Finest Papers

What a fun little set....I think (if I counted right) there are 31 images in various sizes.  You are limited only by your imagination!!

I used a Sizzix embossing folder...a post card for my first card.  I'm thinking of making a lot of these and using them for exactly that...a post card!!!  Will save me on my Christmas wishes to friends and family alike!

....and, then... I made some Christmas tags.  Perfect set for tags of any kind!!!  It's fun to make your own and give them to your loved ones on their present!!!  Also, I used up some scrap paper which made me feel good.....why do we keep all those scraps???  Just for this!

Have fun blog hopping this week!!!

30 comments:

Lois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lois said...

I saw that postcard embossing folder on another card you made yesterday -- it's super! And you're getting a real head start on Christmas with those tags. They're really cute. Great job with this set, Vicky!

Angie said...

What fabulous tags you made!!! I love the church!!!! I need to make some with the church!!! Love the hint of shading you did on under the church and the cardinals!!!
Super cute card too!!!

Pam said...

Awesome, Vicky! I hadn't even thought of using these for tags:) So cute.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lagene said...

Great "post card" & tags!

Pam said...

How lovely! I love embossing, your post card ,card looks great! Cute tags too!
Pam

Gail said...

Cute postcard and tags! Wow! So many lovely creations! Gail

Debbie Moran said...

Vicky OMG!!! What a beautiful postcard. Where did you get that embossing template.

Kathy Bradley said...

I am in love with that postcard embossing folder and as soon as I finish all of my commenting, I am off to the internet to search it out and buy one! It's a gorgeous Christmas postcard!! Your tags are so lovely and elegant!

MariLynn said...

Vicky, your postcard is amazing. I love how you placed the images on it. Love the variety of your little tags!! Hope you have a blessed day today!

Janis said...

Beautiful postcard and tags! :) Janis MFPS Sr DT sister

Sue D said...

Love the embossed postcard and the tags are cute.

Janine said...

Great projects - we keep the scraps because we might need them one day! You just proved us all right!

Jane said...

What some darling tags and postcard! Great idea's!!!

Ravengirl said...

Very cute tags and card! It totally makes sense to make multiples of that card.

Winnie and Patty said...

Oh Vicky--your tags are absolutely adorable, and I love your card! Great job. TFS

Pat Garvin said...

Great gift tags.

Tammylee said...

So cute! The tags are so fun!

loulou said...

I love all your cute tags. This Christmas selections set is perfect for that kind of projects. cheers Linda

Angela Crafty Spot said...

I love your postcard and your tags are all so cute!!
Angela

Sandy (Cheesy) said...

Really cute embossing folder. And these small images are great for creating scenes....or for making tags.

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow a post card!!! You so rocked this stamp set and I so need that PC fold you used. And you have some tags ready for the holidays. Great Job & Hugs AJ-

Cathy Clouston said...

I love all of your projects, so pretty, but I especially love the post card one. I have been wanting that embossing folder and what you've done with it is so pretty! :)

kurtskd said...

That postcard idea is great. Love the tags!

Lynne said...

Lots of inspiration here.

Jo4Him said...

Super fun projects; love the tags and the postcard was fabulous. Thanks for sharing

Golda said...

Very nicely done!

At Paula's Place said...

Oh, the tags are great.

marg0006 said...

All the tags are so pretty.

marg0006 at verizon dot net