Saturday, October 20, 2012

IC359, The Corner Stork

 Today's inspiration comes from The Corner Stork.

At first, I almost did not do this challenge because I had no need for baby cards (I'm OLD!!!). Then, I thought, well just give it a look.

I found this adorable plate and immediately thought of Christmas.

I stamped part of the snowman from Mark's Finest Papers "Holly Jolly Greetings", added Merry Christmas (after rounding the image) which comes from a set to be released next week called "Poinsettia Blooms" and then used my Karen Foster alphabets to add Laynee's name. I used the negative "stars" from my MS snowflake punch to make my "snow". My pinks aren't showing true colors, but, I love how this turned out and Laynee's Christmas card is now done.

Moral to the story: Don't give up too quickly....sometimes, you see something you might have missed otherwise!!!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Susan.... said...

Thats a very pretty card Vicky !
Hugs
Susan x

renee said...

lovely...Laynee is gonna love this.