Sunday, October 21, 2012

FS298, Marcie a/k/a Disaster

Today's FS is Marcie a/k/a Disaster. A new gallery for me, but I sure didn't have to go far to find this card to case! After church, I may have to revisit and look further than I actually did.

I changed the theme and designer papers. I'm also giving you a sneak peek of a set to be released next week by Mark's Finest Papers called "Poinsettia Blooms". I love, love, love this set....you will too.Yesterday, the IC was to check out The Stork Corner. I figured I didn't need any baby cards, so I made a Christmas card. After church this morning, I checked my calendar and see our Great-grandson, Ryder, has his 1st birthday party this Saturday....let's not talk about DUH moments. This has been a busy card month for me...Three anniversaries and 10 birthdays!

Anywho...I chose this card to case

I changed papers and theme, but stuck to the layout. Thanks, Marcie for inspiration!!! Great gallery.


Yesterday, the IC was to check out The Stork Corner. I figured I didn't need any baby cards, so I made a Christmas card. After church this morning, I checked my calendar and see our Great-grandson, Ryder, has his 1st birthday party this Saturday....let's not talk about DUH moments. This has been a busy card month for me...Three anniversaries and 10 birthdays!

Anywho...I chose this card to case

I changed papers and theme, but stuck to the layout. Thanks, Marcie for inspiration!!! Great gallery.




2 comments:

renee said...

love your designs Vicky...you have been busy, that is alot of cards. I know everyone has loved getting a piece of your art..

Lynne said...

Pretty flowers