Thursday, October 25, 2012

CCEE1243. Tags





Brenda's last week of some really good challenges.  Thanks, Brenda!!!

This week we're to use tags on our cards.

I love this Sassy Cheryl twig snowman and thought he could hold my tag up.  My papers and sentiment are from Mark's Finest Papers, as is my ribbon.  I colored with Copics.  Added a paper doillie and some sparklin' snowflakes and done!

Won't you show us your card using tags?  Please add CCEE1243 to your keywords on SCS and link back here on the CCEE Blog.

Have some fun today!

14 comments:

StampOwl said...

Cute snowman, love how you used the tag for the sentiment

Benzi said...

Adorable, Vicky! I love that your snowman is holding the tag sign. I'm surprised he can manage it with those little stick arms. :-) He's such a cutie.

Sabrina said...

I think animals/people/snowmen in this case with their arms up are so useful! Certainly your snowman is perfect to hold up the tag. It reminds me a bit of the meeters and greeters at airports, LOL, only a lot cuter!!

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN FUN FUN!!~

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN FUN FUN!!~

Lois said...

What a fun card, Vicky! I love all your punched snowflakes!!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

What a holly jolly snowman!! He is adorable, and I love how you have him holding up the tag sentiment, too. So festive and cute!

wannabcre8tive said...

So adorable, I love the vellum tag. That snowman is as cute as can be and I like the doily with it.

Lynne said...

Liked the tag over the doily.

Joanne (jojot) said...

What a sweet snowman...just made me grin....fab use of the tag and I am just lovin' all the snowflakes....fabbo

Golda said...

This is so cute!

renee said...

delightful!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I really love the tag......and that image is such fun! Fabulous big nose on the snowguy!! Great job on the challenge!

Rachelle said...

Oh I love this! so cute but elegant.
Rachelle