Thursday, October 18, 2012

CCEE1242. Snowmen

Well, hello again.  Time for another CCEE challenge from Brenda, a/k/a benji.  This week she says "Let's get some winter or Christmas cards in the mix - use Snowmen.

I've had this cute Sassy Cheryl image for some time.  It has two snowmen and one snowbird.  I used a Martha Stewart bough punch and some buttons and I was pretty much done!

Let's see your winter/snowman card.  Don't forget on SCS to put the keyword CCEE1242 and link back to the CCEE Stampers blog found here.

Have a fun week.

10 comments:

StampOwl said...

What a fun image! Fab card Vicki

Lois said...

HoHoHo!!! Such a fun card Vicky.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love your new layout on your blog, Vicky. Great image..those snowpeople are so cute. I really like all the green (and RED!).

Benzi said...

Oh, I love your HO HO HO and the cute snowmen and snowbird. Just a fun, fun card for the challenge this week. I love it.

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute, I love that image, it makes me smile.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Your darling Ho Ho Ho image makes me smile, Vicky. What a wonderfully festive holiday card!

Cindy Haffner said...

PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY!!~

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
So, so pretty! I love the sweet image, awesome DP and the cute little trees stitched to the lovely ribbon!!

renee said...

love me some snow men!!! and these snowmen are delightful! well done.

Sabrina said...

That is a delightful image. I was drawn to the bird first, but the little snowman holding the star made me smile. Fabulous sparkle, too!!