Friday, September 28, 2012

MFP Tweet That


Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's 
   September Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Buried Treasure Featured September 25
Going Batty Featured September 26
Autumn Splendor Featured September 27
Tweet That Featured September 28

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on September 29, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday September 28, 2012.


Vicky - You are here
 
 
Now, is this a tweet set or what!!!  You can use it for all occasion, Birthday, New Home, Thinking of you....only your imagination limits you!!!
 
My first card is a Center Step card.  There is a fabulous tutorial on this easy fold on SCS.  It was done by Frances Byrne a/ka stampowl. 

Here's another card:

 
 
This is the last day of the blog hop and I want to wish you good luck in winning one of these fabulous sets!!!


22 comments:

Katie said...

pretty card...tfs...I will have to come back to see the center step card, but I am sure its pretty too...

Benzi said...

Vicky, your center step card is so gorgeous. Love the grasses around the bottom of the bird bath and the next card says Fall in a huge way and is just the cutest.

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Beautiful Center Step Card! I like the frame and papers. Your last card is C&S. TFS AJ-

Lois said...

I like the framing on the center step card. And your fall card looks marvelous with the bright bird/birdhouse against the rich fall colors. Good job all week, my friend!

Pam said...

So tweet. Similar colors to what I used on your first cards and I love the fold. Love the bg on the second.

Sue D said...

Lovely cards--I like the papers on the center step card.

loulou said...

I love your step card it is just adorable the flower strips up the side complement the birdie stamps perfectly. cheers Linda

MariLynn said...

WOW. Both of your cards are great, but your first one is outstanding. Just love it!!!

Stampsnob said...

So Tweet........Lis

Golda said...

That is cute and I love that background paper.

Lynne said...

Wonderful stamp around the edges and the "grass". Its eye-catching

Ravengirl said...

I love the look of center step cards and this one is especially cute.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like your bird cards. I enjoy birds. Have a bird bath & bird feeder in my backyard.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Janine said...

Really nice cards especially the centre step one.

Kathy Bradley said...

Both of your card are so pretty. The little birds and birdbath are colored wonderfully - lovely. Your second card is also very pretty - love the pretty color of the BG!

Jo4Him said...

Fabulous cards; love the step card-great cs and colors. TFS

Pat Garvin said...

Beautiful Papers. Excellent clouds.

Sarah Mae said...

Cute and elegant!
Sarah Mae

Angie said...

Gorgeous cards!! I love the Center step card!!! Love the coloring on the birds!

Cathy Clouston said...

Really cute!

renee said...

mighty tweet!

Winnie and Patty said...

Vicky--I love your cards, but especially the center step card!!! I almost made my card a center step card, but yours is much better than what I had in mind! Great job. TFS