Monday, September 24, 2012

MFP Holly Golly Greetings and Vroom

This is a sneak peek of an adorable Christmas set to be released this week by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company.

I made a tea bag fold card and put Santa in the center.  Cut a couple of the Holly twigs as embellies.  Oh, I also stamped "Ho" on the tea bag folds.

Used a Spellbinder for my circle background.  Designer papers by DCWV.








Here's one I made for the FS challenge on SCS yesterday, Westie2, a/k/a Jackie had the honor of being named the Featured Stamper.  I made two of the strips using the set. 


and this is a mini set called "Vroom".  I made a slider card....the witch slides across the card getting ready for flight!  Some mighty funny sayings in this set!!!  Are you ready for Halloween?




The blog hop starts tomorrow and you'll have a chance to win a free set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company.  Be sure and come back and comment on the designer's cards.  You'll see some really great cards and have a chance to enter.

See ya tomorrow, I hope!

7 comments:

Lois said...

Great cards, Vicky. I haven't made one of those slider cards in a long, long time. But they definitely are fun!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Beautiful creations. I have to say I love the new Christmas stamp set and such a great idea to stamp Ho on the tea bag folds. Great job on all of your works of art. TFS AJ-

Janine said...

Great cards Vicky. Love Santa

renee said...

well done Vicky!!! you have been a busy little bee...

Pam said...

Beautiful cards! I love the Santa, he's so cute!
Pam
pamdanner1973@gmail.com
scrap-n-sewgranny@blogspot.com

Kathy Bradley said...

VIcky,
Your sneak peaks are adorable! Santa looks like he might be peaking into a window!! Awesome projects!

Ravengirl said...

Fun cards! The slide is just perfect for witchie there!