Wednesday, September 26, 2012

MFP Going Batty

Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's 
   September Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Buried Treasure Featured September 25
Going Batty Featured September 26
Autumn Splendor Featured September 27
Tweet That Featured September 28

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on September 29, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday September 28, 2012.







Here's a Twisted Card I did for the MFP Blog.  This will hold a gift certificate for the recipient.






 Now, is this a fun Halloween set or what!!!  Here's another:




One for SCS challenge:

inside:



Good luck with the blog hop....hope ya win!

22 comments:

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Woo Wee I've never seen a twisted card before an this one is so fun and cute. Great idea to emboss the tree it makes the card creepy. And as far as your last card its truly stunning. I love the different folds. TFS AJ-

Benzi said...

Vicky, you really did a super job on all these cards. I've never tried a twisted card but they are very interesting. I love that embossed tree. They're all terrific.

Lois said...

Cool cards, Vicky. You did a great job with the twisted card!

Sarah Biswabic said...

What a great gift card holder! I love the little ghost kids! so cute!

Jane said...

Very cute cards Vicky! I love that twisted card. Never tried one before. You did a wonderful job on all three!!!

Pat Garvin said...

Great embossed tree. You know I think I have that and have never used it. It goes well with this little guy.

Pam said...

Fantastic work on your cards! The twisted card is super cool and I love the trick or treater with that ef.

itzamitzi said...

Wow! What work you put into those cards! They are all great. I think that little ghost is so cute.

wannabcre8tive said...

Love all of the pretty cards. That twisted on is neat, but afraid if I tried it my little twisted brain would be in trouble. :) I like hte addition of the embossed tree with the ghosts on the second one. The last one has a great spooky background for those scary ghosts.

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
As always, I love all of your cards! The twisted card is awesome - and may have to try this! The second card with the cute ghosties is adorable and love the EF used!! Your last c ard is really wonderful too - when it's opened it's so fun!!

Ravengirl said...

These are great projects! That twisted card is quite unique!

Janine said...

Great cards. Never done a twisted card - need to investigate! Thanks for the inspiration. Had to pop back to leave you some "love" as I get in early for the others!

Janis said...

All of these cards are so different and awesome! :) Janis

Stampsnob said...

That little ghost is just toooooo cute........Lis

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Halloween colors & pattern papers used. Like the styles of the cards.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Jo4Him said...

Great cards; love all the details. I saw your twisted card tutorial a few weeks ago and made a birthday card using it-came out great! TFS

Golda said...

I love all your cards, but the twisted one has such a unique look. I'm all for unique and different. Love the embossed tree on the second one, too. Very cool.

Cathy Clouston said...

I love your papers! Really cute! ;)

Sarah said...

The ghost card is amazing! And love the paper you selected.

MariLynn said...

Great job with the twisted card.

loulou said...

I love your twisted card and how you have embossed the background on the boo card. cheers Linda

Sarah Mae said...

The twisted card is so cool!
Sarah Mae