Thursday, September 27, 2012

MFP Autumn Splendor



Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's 
   September Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Buried Treasure Featured September 25
Going Batty Featured September 26
Autumn Splendor Featured September 27
Tweet That Featured September 28

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on September 29, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday September 28, 2012.






Here's another....this fold is called a Double Dutch Fold.  Easy Peasy.  Don't you love autumn colors (hate what follows autumn, but sure do love the Fall!).

Be sure to come back tomorrow for the last day of the blog hop and increase  your chances of winning a set!!!  Good luck!

Here's another I did for a challenge on SCS on Thursday:

One more day and you may be a winner!!!



22 comments:

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Love your double dutch fold. And yes I do love autumn colors. I have to say I love winter too. And just seeing the different life cycles each season can have is amazing. Any way great papers and leave on your last card. TFS AJ-

Lois said...

That double-dutch fold looks interesting. I'll have to check it out. All three cards are lovely -- you had the perfect paper for the pumpkin one.

Benzi said...

Way to go using so many of the images from the set on your first card. This just may be my favorite set this month. I remember your second card and thinking how pretty it was..love that paper and pretty embellies.

Stampsnob said...

I think I'm in love with that owl.......Lis

Carol (Gingerbeary8) said...

Vicky your cards are just adorable. That owl is just splendid! Love your pretty design paper too!

Pam said...

I love all of the cards and especially the last one.such a great layout and the leaves are just right.

Pat Garvin said...

Pretty paper to go along with this cute set.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Autumn cards. Like your coloring, embossing & the leaf embellishments. My Daughter likes Owls.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Jane said...

I love both cards you did!!! Great job on these.

MariLynn said...

love the addition of the wiggly eyes.

Kathy Bradley said...

Your first card (double dutch fold) is really wonderful and so pretty! Your second card is very adorable, VIcky, and I love the googley eyes!!

Karen McAlpine said...

Love that Owl!!! That is going on my wish list!!

Winnie and Patty said...

Wow Vicky--you've been busy with this adorable set!!! Love all your cards! TFS

Janine said...

I like the eyes too and yes fall colours are wonderful.

Golda said...

Fantastic cards! Love that fold, too.

Sue D said...

Lovely fall cards!!

Sherry Gardner said...

cute owls...:)

Jo4Him said...

Lovely cards, especially the double dutch card. Great job. TFS

Ravengirl said...

Great cards Vicky! I particularly like the Double Dutch fold!

renee said...

great job on the fall cards...super images..

loulou said...

All your cards are gorgeous, I especially love your varigated leaves. cheers Linda

Sarah Mae said...

I absolutely love these owls, so fun!
Sarah Mae