Thursday, September 20, 2012

CCEE1238, Raspberry Tea


Sabrina reigns on as Challenge Hostess!!!  This week she says to use an image or paper which features food or drink.  Bonus points if you make a card which includes a recipe.

I love Raspberry Tea and had this cool digital image from Digital Two for Tuesday.  I colored my raspberries with Copics and added a little glaze here and there for dimension.  My glasses are a digital from the Creative Mind of Silvie.  Got my recipe on there, so I get bonus points.....where do I collect them, Sabrina???

Won't you join us in this fun challenge.  Remember to add CCEE1238 to your key words on SCS and link back to the CCEE Stampers Blog!

12 comments:

StampOwl said...

Delicious card Vicki

Sabrina said...

Those raspberries look good enough to eat, and as for the recipe - I wish I could try it! Unless you have your own bushes they are a crazy price here :-(, but that sounds absolutely delicious. I think I'll save it just in case!!

Benzi said...

Sounds very refreshing, Vicky. I like that you added those glasses..made it look even more tasty.

I want to know where to collect those bonus points, too. :-)

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Golly! Wouldn't I love to share a raspberry tea with you, Vicky!!! Love the recipe, and your sweet tent topper!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Oh, yum! I love anything with raspberries and wish I could share a refreshing glass with you, too, Vicky. I like how you have the raspberry panel set off as the topper. This is a delicious delight.

Kathy Bradley said...

Raspberries are awesome and your recipe sounds wonderful and refreshing! I love your little glasses of raspberry tea on the recipe card. Adorable and yummy!

Cindy Haffner said...

So YUMMY!!~

Lois said...

I don't think I've ever had raspberry tea, but it sounds delicious. Love the way you decorated the "recipe card."

Joanne (jojot) said...

perfectly deeeelish in recipe and card....perfect rasp. colors....fab layout to include the recipe

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so pretty and that recipe sounds wonderful. You racked up some bonus points with this recipe.

renee said...

yummy!

Ellen said...

Your tea sounds yummy! Awesome coloring of those raspberries!