Thursday, September 13, 2012

CCEE1237, Pop Up Gift Card Holder

Sabrina is this week's hostess.  She says to make either a Waterfall card or a Free Standing Pop Up card.

I chose a Pop Up Gift Card Holder.  Free standing?  Well, yea...this one stands alone.

I used the video on Split Coast Stampers to make this pop up for the first time and it really was easy!
Someday, I'll learn how to put the cards side by side on blogger, but not today!

This card was made for my son for Christmas.  He loves to snowboard and I get him a gift card to Seven Springs Resort each year.
 
Won't you join us in this fun challenge?  Don't forget to link back to CCEE Stampers and if  you post to your gallery on SCS, use the key word, CCEE1237.
 
 
Have a fun day!
 

11 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh, this is just fab, Vicky! I love all the greens, they make me feel I can almost smell a Christmas tree. Your image is so sweet, too :D.

StampOwl said...

Fabulous card Vicki

Lois said...

Great job, Vicky!

Benzi said...

Super job, Vicky! And, what a wonderful gift for your son, the snowboarder. I'll now have to try one of the free standing pop up cards. The waterfall was a lot of fun to make,

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a fun card for your son, Vicky! I love the way this card works. I think I have to go to the tutorial!! I love the image you chose, and the masculine colors too. Great job!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Your little snowboarder dude is so cute, Vicki! Your son is sure to get a kick out of this fabulous pop up card.

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
What an adorable image and gift card holder. I'm sure your son will love this card - and, of course, the gift card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Oh Vicky.....you just had to go do a fancier one, eh.....I had enough tension doing the easy version.....your card is fabulous and I just love that it holds a gift card...cool

renee said...

great stand up pop up gift card..your son is gonna love this!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!~

Waseem said...

Like the color you choose for it...the green color make me feel...I wish to use same color for my own Gift Card envelopes.