Thursday, September 6, 2012

CCEE1236, Birds and Music



Sabrina is this week's hostess.  Sabrina challenges us to make a card using a bird/birds and music.  It doesn't have to be music paper or embellishments, song lyrics count too.

I printed a music sheet from the internet and used my Spellbinder to make the background for my happy bird.

That little cut out blue bird?  My dear friend, Renee, sent it to me years ago and today was the day to use it!!!  Isn't it adorable.  The sentiment says:  "A little Note of Caring" and is from Tree House Stamps.

This card is going to a dear friend who just had a stroke.  I hope it cheers her up some.  Getting older is for the birds, isn't it (pun intended!).

11 comments:

StampOwl said...

So tweet!

Lois said...

You were right when you said that is a happy bird. Happy . . . and oh, so cute!

Benzi said...

Oh, I think this card will surely cheer your friend. Love the music background you created and the birds are so sweet. Pretty dp, too. It seems so perfect for the rest of the card.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Love those birdies, Vicky!!

wannabcre8tive said...

I am loving those cute little blue birds. A very sweet card and nothing better than sending it to a friend going through a tough time.

Kathy Bradley said...

VIcky,
The birds are so very adorable and your card is lovely!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Awww! I love your sweet bluebird of happiness. Cute card, Miss Vicky!

Joanne (jojot) said...

these tweeters just gave me the biggest smile.....the center one just looks so happy and ready for a happy flight....cute one, Vicky

Ellen said...

Love those happy little bluebirds!!

Sabrina said...

This would cheer anybody up - I'm sorry for your friend that she had the stroke. I hope it wasn't severe and that she makes a good recovery! This is sure to make her smile - the happy bird is just soooo happy looking. I really like the doodled notes on the sentiment panel too :D.

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET