Tuesday, August 14, 2012

MFP Lesson Learned - Day 1

Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company's 
   August Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Lesson Learned Featured August 14
Bring on the Sun Featured August 15
Tree Greetings Featured August 16
Oh Crab Featured August 17

Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on August 18, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday August 17, 2012.




Here's another card I made...this one was for the MFP blog!  What a fun set to have handy as school is about to begin.  Cards for the new teacher or the student returning to school.

Enjoy the blog hop and good luck on winning!


27 comments:

Benzi said...

Super cards, Vicky. I like your cute clock on the last one and the apple on this first is colored to perfection.

Pat Garvin said...

2 fabulous cards. That clock is perfect!

Susan Martin said...

Gorgeous cards.. I really love all the papers you've used!

Lois said...

Two great cards, Vicky. I like the clean lines of the first one (your apple is colored very natural-looking). The second one is more fun -- great paper, and I love the clock!

Pam said...

Wonderfully done.the ribbon, and embellies on the first is perfect with the layout.

Sarah Biswabic said...

These cards are great!! I love the apple brad you used. So cute!!

Lagene said...

Fantastic cards & perfect charms!

Janis said...

Perfect papers. Love the gold apple charm and that ribbon too. :) Janis

Sandy (Cheesy) said...

That apple looks so real. And I love all your brads....they are perfect.

MariLynn said...

Wow, love both of your cards. I love the dp that you used on both. I especially love the green gingham ribbon with the apple charm.

Maria said...

cute card

Jane said...

I love both cards and the charms just add such a great touch!!!

Lynne said...

I love that background paper!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the apple charm & your coloring on both cards.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
This is an adorable and wonderful card. I love the clock on the wall - and I can remember watching it like a hawk. I love your DP - it's perfect!

Winnie and Patty said...

Vicky--these cards are wonderful! I love the top one with the green gingham ribbon with the apple charm in the middle!!!! Too cute! TFS

Elizabeth Hart said...

Fabulous back to school cards and I love the background paper on the desk card and the welcome back sentiment - so cute!!

Jo4Him said...

What great cards; love all the details. Thanks for sharing

Rosy Newlun said...

Oh, my! These are FAB cards - love all the details and color!!!

Sue D said...

Wonderful school cards. I like the apple charm on the first.

Kim said...

Love your cards. Perfect for back to school.

wannabcre8tive said...

Your cards are awesome and so perfect for kids going back to school. What motivation for them to get one of these cute cards.

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Aww your card is so cute. I love the apple brad and the paper on your second card with the clock is excellent. TFS AJ-

Karenladd said...

This school desk image is my favorite! Love the pp you used with it!

loulou said...

Two great cards, I love the little details you have like the charms, cheers Linda

Tammylee said...

Great cards, perfect background papers!

Sarah Mae said...

I love your cards! I want this set to make cards for my cousins (all teachers :) ).