Thursday, August 23, 2012

CCEE1234, Paper Piecing


Well, Ms. Anne wants paper piecing this week!!!  Since I have lots of scraps, this one was fairly easy! 

This set is called Bring on the Sun and was recently released by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company.   A couple Spellbinders and some designer paper and walla....I'm done.

Won't you show us your paper piecing skills?  Don't forget to link back to the CCEE Stampers' Blog.  If you post to your gallery on SCS, put CCEE1234 in your keywords.

Have fun!

9 comments:

StampOwl said...

Fun card Vicky

Benzi said...

Ooh, the bees are swarming this morning. What a cute background for that gorgeous, paper pieced sunflower. Love the dies, too. Beautiful card, Vicky.

Sabrina said...

Paper piecing skills is right, you've done some fantastic fussy-cutting on this one - and the heart frame is a great choice to set it off. Just seeing your lovely Tuesday card too - I remember you saying when your MIL had that accident. I hope she's getting over it - I know they're traumatic emotionally too which can be even harder than the physical recovery.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Great piecing, love all the bees!

Lois said...

Fun card, Vicky! I like the background you created with all those little bees.

Kathy Bradley said...

Pretty card, Vicky. What an adorable background with the busy bees.

wannabcre8tive said...

A gorgeous card. I love the sunflower and the bees. Well, I like them as long as they are on your card. :) Great job.

Joanne (jojot) said...

phew.....I finally got here after a long journey by way of China and through a back door.....am so happy to finally be able to gaze upon this bright delightful sunflower card.....fabulously framed and beautiful, Vicky

Ellen said...

Awesome paper piecing! Awesome card!