Thursday, August 2, 2012

CCEE1231, Anne Loves RED

Anne a/ka jdmommy has issued a challenge to use RED, which is her favorite color!  Even though Anne is laid up with hand surgery, she has made her cards ahead...betcha her's is RED too!

I've seen several of these triple layer cards in the galleries on Split Coast Stampers and wanted to try one.  Easy Peasy and I love the results.

I used a stamp from Stampingdon & Company and RED colorbox ink.  Some Martha Stewart twine and a RED button and it's done!

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Ms. Anne....we miss you in the daily challenges!  (although I've been missing a lot lately too!)

11 comments:

Benzi said...

Oh, very pretty job with the technique and the image you used is awesome!!!

StampOwl said...

Love the layered look of this.

Lois said...

Good job with that technique, Vicky! Isn't it fun? I like the image you choose, too. It works great with the three layer.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

i love your red!

Kathy Bradley said...

Vicky,
Very pretty triple-layer card - so elegant!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Vicky...you nailed Anne's RED challenge ANd the TLC so beautifully with this card.....classic elegance

Cindy Haffner said...

Such a BEAUTY!~

wannabcre8tive said...

This is beautiful. I have not tried this technique yet, but I really like the way they look. Your red button was a perfect touch.

renee said...

you have done a great job with this challenge Vicky! love the red..i am gonna try this technique! thanks.

Sabrina said...

I haven't had time to try this technique yet - but seeing your beautiful card, it's certainly going on my today list. TG for a quietish week next week to play catch-up. The black mat layers make it look very stylish and sophisticated.

Kekoa Pika said...

Very pretty card and I love the combination of red and black. Keep posting please.
waikiki beach hotel