Thursday, August 9, 2012

CC1232. Shaped Card


Well, this week, our Ms. Anne says to make a shaped card!  Had a lot of thinking to do on this one (BTW, notice I made a Santa boot which is RED!!!).

I found this neat template on Lynn Platt's blog, Stamp-n-Design.  You can use it to make a work boot, skates, dress boots, Santa boot...whatever your imagination tells you.

My cardstock is from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Company.  I also used a MFP set from last Christmas called Holly Greetings.  Used Copics to color my holly and Liquid Applique on the "cuff".

I hope you'll join in this challenge and link back to the CCEE Stamper Blog.  Let's see what shapes you can come up with!

12 comments:

StampOwl said...

Oh I love this, such a fun shaped card

Benzi said...

Vicky, this is just too cute. Thanks for letting us know where to get the template. I give you an A+ on this shaped design. Anne will love it. :-)

Lois said...

Vicky, this is a Super Santa boot! I love the holly leaves up on the puffy cuff.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love it......so RED. what a great shape!! Well done GF!

Kathy Bradley said...

Oh, Vicky, this is especially adorable - one of the cuter boots I've seen! You made a perfect Santa boot - so very pretty!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Beautiful Christmas boot, Vicky! I love it!

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, what a nice find. I love the boot with the liquid applique. Very pretty!

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!~

Sabrina said...

Oh Vicky, that is FUN!! Love the Liquid Applique cuff, nice and cosy to keep Santa warm. Brilliant template, too. I find it hard to imagine "dress boots", but then I suppose I have seen some pretty fancy Doc Martens. Wouldn't that template be great for a guy card!

renee said...

great job, love this darling, fun boot!!! the liquid applique is the perfect touch!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Vicky...this shaped card is just the BEST......I just love it....and so will the holiday recipient...very clever and cool

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

This is so cute! I love the boot. TFS AJ-